If weather conditions are bad, you can check the studio for a closure message on the answering machine, as well as the website. If we are not closed, the normal message will be heard.
All classes before 3:00PM will be cancelled if District #20 or District #49 are closed or have delayed start.
We will make a decision about evening classes by 1:00PM about whether we will cancel classes or not. Sometimes even if school is cancelled, our evening classes may still run and vice versa. It will all depend on driving conditions, ice on the roads, and temperature.
Please use your own judgment regarding bad weather driving, we understand the weather is different in all areas of town.
If you miss due to a cancellation or diving conditions you can make up in another class.